Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Would Revenge Ever Be Justified?

Hey, y'all! So, I've been thinking, I KNOW BIG SHOCKER! Anywho, is revenge EVER justified. I'm not really sure how I feel about revenge. Sometimes I do feel like getting revenger but it's wrong. Would it ever be justified? Would it ever be right?

Now, heres how I see it. If it's something small, like stealing your boyfriend, or a pencil, then it's not worth getting revenge. What are you going to do? Steal their pencil? Oh, how scary. Yeah, I'm shaking. Also, a big point here would be karma. What goes around comes around. Oh, trust me on this. It really does.

Yet, if it's something big, like embarrassing you in front of the whole school...well, you could get him or her back, but there would also be no point. Except a small moment of joy, and then you'd probably get expelled. So, not worth it. There's also karma. If things are bad, I promise you, they're gonna get good! I promise you!

Well, I think that's all. And, that is the question. Is revenge ever justified? Is it worth it? Comment! I'm always up for a good debate!

No comments:

Post a Comment