Friday, October 29, 2010

Bad For Me

Don't you hate it, all the things we love are bad for us. I mean, it's either illegal, immoral, or bad.
C'mon! I know I'm pretty lame, I enjoy museums, libraries, and reading in my spare time. BUT, sometimes, rarely, I like to go out and have fun.But, when I do, it gets fun, I think. I turn up the music and I dance around to hip-hop, not only country. I laugh, and I'm just fun! Haha!

Anyways, still, why is EVERYTHING that feels so DANG good, bad for me?? I like chocolate, but my hips sure don't. I like shopping, but my purse sure don't. Oh, and the occasional crush on the "bad boy" or someone who doesn't EVEN glance at you! Haha, good times...good times. I like fast cars, but, you know what, the law sure don't. Haha, I'm in the mood for good, hearty, teenage fun.

BUT, I'm stuck at home, blogging, and listening to country, in the middle of a new book, it's actually pretty good! I got sucked in, until my eyes started burning... You know, I think the only reason I read is because I have no life. Seriously, I like being in someone else's shoes. The affairs, the lies, the cheating, the meeting new people, the falling in love. Seriously, from reading I've had lung cancer, I've fallen in love, and I've been to heaven. Pretty cool, actually.

Anyways, yeah. Don't you hate things that are bad for you, but you love them? I just don't get it! Why do you think that everything that feels so dang good bad for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment