Friday, October 29, 2010

I Still Don't Know How To "Dougie"

I was listening to the radio, just, like yesterday. A song came one "Teach Me How To Dougie" and of course, my brother liked it. So we went online and looked for the music video. It was the stupidest thing ever. To make matters worse, I still don't know how to "Dougie"

What is up with singers these days?? Taylor Swift, yeah, her songs are good, but Carrie Underwood, Danielle Peck, there's a lot of artist who are way better than her, but they get no recognition. It makes me mad. Real mad.

Also, today's music. Like on popular radio stations, the songs are just unbelievable! What the hell is "Dougie" and even after watching the video, I still don't know. I see guys having weird seizures, but I think that's what they call "dancing".... Wow, I'm....shocked. I'm enraged.

What's the meaning--the purpose of the song? The lyrics make no sense, whatsoever. They have countless obscene words, degrading, actually. Are these guys for real? Were they like..... high or something?

What do you guys think of the song? Am I being unreasonable, crazy? Do you like the song?

2 comments:

  1. I hate that song and can't dance to save my life :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, me neither! I prefer songs with meanings, those songs get on my nerves! Anyways, yeah. lol

    ReplyDelete