Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Am I Realistic Or Simply Bitter?

I've been thinking....and for a while now. And, like, for reals! Anyways, I've been thinking.
I really don't believe in "true love" or "a life full of happiness". Oh, and positive people. Some positive people just drive me nuts! The most positive I get is "I'm positive I hate you." Haha, but I do try to be positive, most of the time. :D

Anyways, I don't think "true love" exists. There's lust, and there a lot of other components that make a person feel that they are "in love" and that its "forever true love" and whatnot. It's not. Seriously, grow up. That is my opinion, I know people IN LOVE, but after a few years it's over. Love never lasts. Girls are so gullible now adays. I feel like slapping them. ALL OF 'em!
Now, you got to find other ways to make it alone, or just don't care. I think it's better if you keep a safe distance from everyone, I think I'm pretty contempt with loneliness. I mean, once you think you really like someone and you think it's going to be different, and then you trust, and then it's over. So much for love. Haha.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in love. I just believe in love towards other people. Like caring for others, helping kids in Africa, sending money over there. Going out there and helping. Giving a woman in the street your spare change. Little ways to show that you care. That is what I believe in.

I don't believe in a life "full of happiness". I mean, that is just....not possible. Seriously, it's like saying
"When I sing, my voice sounds like an opera singer and Jesus, and then I take the form of a unicorn."
No, just no. We all have our share of troubles, and things to worry about. I, like, don't really belive all that in happiness. I know a lot of people who base their happiness on what another person is feeling, and I think it's not healthy. It's the other person, take charge of your OWN emotions and your OWN feelings. Stop saying things like
"Oh, if she's happy, then I'm happy."
What the heck? Why base YOUR emotion on SOMEONE ELSE'S emotions? They can feel whatever they want to feel. Live and let live. Poor people, I seriously think that is a form of manipulation.

The only form of happiness that I actually believe is in small moments of TRUE happiness, and once you experience them, you have to keep them, and hold on tight to them. Those small moments that you hold on to, those will help you go through this hell, that we call life. And, that is what I believe in.

So, do you agree, or not? Why? I mean, I do point some pretty interesting points. Comment!! Make sure to leave your name!! I do love a good debate!

No comments:

Post a Comment