Saturday, August 28, 2010

Perfect Teeth??

I wish I had perfect teeth...I have a crooked tooth on my bottom set of teeth so...yeah. Since I was young, I practiced a way to smile that only showed my top half of my teeth, because I am too self-conscious about the other half. So, it looks real, but it's not. When I smile a REAL smile, you can see my dimples. So there.

I know a lot of people complaining about braces, and how they're "going to have them forever" BUT I wish I could get braces. I mean, probably then I could have perfect teeth. But braces isn't an option unless I have some sort of surgery done, because I am missing teeth two on both bottom and top half of my teeth. Also, money. No money - No braces. So, quit complaining I would have braces for 5 years, in order to have perfect teeth. I mean, after a year or two YOU'RE going to have nice teeth, on the other hand, I'm not.

So stop complaining. Please. And secretly, I've always thought that people with braces are 1.) Nicer 2.)Prettier and 3.) Smarter. I like people with braces, I don't have anything against people without braces, but yeah. Just making a point...
Well, bloggers...FARWELL!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your real smile B. you should smile like THAT on a daily basis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks! I miss you, when you coming down here??? lol, and no, if I smile like that, I wouldn't have any friends...lol

    ReplyDelete