Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Heart Breaker

Crappy Poem
Enjoy.


Heart Breaker.
It's over. Let's take a break.
That's what you are
Not really innocent,
I didn't do it!
Not really in fault.
So sweet, so pure, so cynical
So sinister
Such a sweetheart, such a gentlemen
Such a heart breaker.

I guess I should thank you,
Might as well do it now,
Thank you!
You can trust me.
Thank you so much!
You know I'd never hurt you
Thanks for letting me know,
Thanks for teaching me,
That friends make the best liars.
Thank you for letting me trust
Thanks for letting me down.
It's over. Let's take a break.
Thank you, Heart Breaker

I guess I should warn the other, too
Hey, what's your name?
He's a sweetheart, he's a gentlemen
He's smart, he has wit,
I love that, too!
He has resources, he has contacts
He's a dream...that slowly turns into a nightmare
He's a Heart Breaker

I always watched my back
Ready for the next backstabber,
I was just kidding!
Ready for the next mistake
I didn't mean to!
Ready for the next excuse
Ready for the next secret
The next betrayal.
I would never hurt you.
Too bad I didn't see what was in front of me

I guess it's all right,
Call it a mistake, if that makes you feel better
I'm sorry!
You want to know something?
Hear me ou--
Not this time, Romeo
This time you were cheated
This time you lost.
See?
I can be,
Just.
Like.
You.
A Heart Breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment