Monday, March 21, 2011

Being An Idiot and S.P.W.S.R.U's

Hello all. Long time no see.

I have a crap load of homework, but I felt as though this uh, issue, should be discussed. So, today we were doing a group activity and I asked a simple question. Here is how the conversation went:

Me: What's you GPA?
S.P.W.S.R.U.: ...
Me: WHAT. IS. YOUR. GPA.
S.P.W.S.R.U.: What?
Me: *walks away in frustration*

S.P.W.S.R.U = Stupid Person Who Shall Remain Unnamed. This conversation was with one of my friends. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but sometimes, maybe it's because we get not sleep, or SOMETHING but sometimes we are the biggest idiots. Ever. Ah, how I love my friends. We may be idiots, but, I have to admit. We are freakin' hilarious. Not to brag or anything but I'm amazing.
Haha! Anywho, people, lesson learned? Lesson Learned Today: Don't be an idiot.

Thank you. That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment