Sunday, March 6, 2011

Be Happy

Hello, everyone

Well, I've had a very tiresome months. But, it's safe to say that I'm happy. I feel happy, I feel good about myself. Yeah I don't look like most girls, like "the" skinny girls. But I have my personality to make up for it, and I'm smart. Haha! I am happy. Feels good to say that.
Yeah, I don't have a boyfriend, but my dog is better! Haha!

Mostly what has inspired me is Adele and Meghan Tonjes. Those ladies are AH-MAZING! I feel as though I can be anything, do anything, accomplish anything, I feel so pumped and happy. Adele and Meghan Tonjes give me hope. That's what it is. Hope. Hoping against all odds, against all logic.

All in all, I feel happy. Happy to be alive, happy to be single, happy to be free, happy to be me. If I believe and try hard enough, I can do anything. :D Right? YES! YES WE CAN! You can, too. :) Goodbye totally amazing and beautiful people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment